Evening ride cancelled -Friday 9th Aug. A bit more info……

Hello

to clarify, the decision to cancel the ride is due to the weather forecast for Friday evening – high winds and rain. The committee feel it could be unsafe and we do not want to encourage members to take unnecessary risks.

If we can reschedule it this season we will post details on this website.

Safe cycling!